When should cmd-period work?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 2 20:26:30 EST 2009

Jacque, Devin-

>> interrupted. It's almost like you really are in debug mode but the
>> interface hasn't been updated to reflect that. Like you, I seem to
>> notice it happen when handlers are calling handlers are calling
>> handlers, in different objects.

I ran into this when writing the glx2 debugger as well. It seems like
the engine and the IDE get off-sync about whether you're in debug mode
or not. The menubar indicator isn't always right. If you check the
state of the tracereturn in the messagebox when you're in that limbo
state you'll probably find that it's false. I never have figured out
what sets it into that state, but setting it true from the messagebox
most of the time gets things back running. YMMV.

> I figured out real quick to save before testing...

<g> Yep.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net