[ot] fractal graphic filter

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon Feb 2 13:00:44 EST 2009

This is the AI stuff from the Palm guy... correct?  I have looked at
this.  And yes, Jff Hawkins (co-author of On Intelligence) gets it!

Compression in this context means the reduction towards general or
prototypical forms that are then stored with modifiers that enumerate
the delta between a specific incarnation and that prototype.

Randall