Recover from Temp?
geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 04:08:40 CST 2009
1. Command-F brings up a find application.
2. Use the first drop-down menu to select "Name".
3. Use the second drop-down menu to select "ends with".
4. Enter ".rev~" (without the quotes) into the text field.
5. All the RR temp files littering your hard drives will now be listed.
6. Single-clicking on them should show their path at the bottom of
7. The all show up as visible in my Finder.
8. Dock the ~ from the end of the file and they might open in
RR. However, experience teaches me that recovery is normally a
long, miserable procedure involving a text-editor (I like
sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.
A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.
More information about the use-livecode