iRev - Ajax - jQuery

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Thu Dec 31 13:00:13 EST 2009

On Dec 31, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> I actually built around six versions of the image gallery and did
> not like any of them. The final one at 4:30 this AM is almost what I
> want. Anyway, a few things I am wishing for:

I think you'll be happier if you ditch RapidWeaver and Dreamweaver.
They both make you think it is easier to use them, but with the kind
of stuff you are doing, they waste tons and tons of time, and are
nothing but aggravation.

Consider Espresso, Coda, or even Flux if you want to maintain the
visual aspect of layout.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.