How do I paste into a different app?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Dec 31 10:27:47 EST 2009

Thanks Sarah.

I figured it out and have it working on the Mac with AppleScript. I'm not using a paste function but the AppleScript "keystroke" function. It looks like the Windows API "keybd_event" can do the same type of thing.

I don't really know anything about VBScripting. If I know what the VBScript commands for keybd_event can I do the same thing? How?

Bill