View and print a PDF file from Rev

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Wed Dec 30 22:48:47 EST 2009

Just FYI, the Acrobat Developer FAQ  says:

How Can I Display a PDF File in an External Application Window?

There are several ways to have the Acrobat program display a PDF file in an external application’s window. Acrobat must be installed on the system to view a PDF file in your own application’s window.

Windows and Macintosh:

●	The ExternalWindow sample plug-in demonstrates a live view of the PDF file in a window created by the plug-in. You can extend this to display PDF files in an external application window.

So, it looks like an extension could be created that would allow for PDF display in Revolution.