bar code support

dlwild at gmail dlwild at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:49:27 EST 2009

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the clarification. The barcode issues were not meant to be
solved by the bundle :-). In any case, your input comes at the right
time, as I am looking for a solution for my near future needs of
creating barcodes. I will see which of the PRO softwares will be best
for this particular purpose, as I don't only want to print pdf417s,
but also read them and integrate them into the software I'm the
process of creating. Any further feedback, suggestion and such are
welcome.

Happy new year,