How do I paste into a different app?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Dec 30 17:55:03 EST 2009

It looks like on the Mac you can get AppleScript to send keystrokes by telling the application "System Events".

tell application "System Events"
	keystroke "x"
end tell

How can I tell Rev to execute this AppleScript code?

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) helps me remember the important details of my life.