Help with audio

Emmett Gray film2 at handheldfilm.com
Mon Dec 28 14:29:25 EST 2009

I've converted another HC stack, a multi-timer which includes a
metronome function. I'm having an issue with the audio: the
"Click.wev" imported audioClip sounds awful and very often sounds
different or has no sound at all. The original is a 48k 24-bit file
and sounds fine in Rev if I access it instead of the imported one. I
imported it using the import command. Do I need to downsample or
change the bit rate or do something else before importing to make it
sound OK in Rev?