Emulate an HTTP post in Rev

Jim Bufalini jbufalini at visitrieve.com
Sun Dec 27 23:52:29 EST 2009

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to emulate an HTTP post in Rev for a Revlet or
Standalone? So... someone gives you an HTML code snippet to insert in a
webpage. It looks like:

<form action="[URL]" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="[abc]" value="[123]">
<input type="hidden" name="[def]" value="[456]">
</form>

I want to use *post* from Rev to emulate their button code. How do I
structure the "data" string of a Rev Post command to emulate the above? And,
do I need to change the httpHeaders Property to emulate it coming from a
webpage?

Thanks in advance.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini