4.0 not displaying text field changes

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 27 12:27:33 EST 2009

Hi Kee,

This changed when the graphics engine was made more efficient (I
think). Try this:

repeat with w = 1 to 1000
  repeat with x = 1 to 1000
    repeat with y = 1 to 1000
      repeat with z = 1 to 1000 with messages
        put "A" && w && x && y && z into field "status"
	wait 0 millisec with messages
      end repeat
    end repeat
  end repeat
end repeat
put "A done" into field "status"

I don't think it is necessary to change all repeat loops by adding
"with messages", but if this doesn't work you might try that as well.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Full PayPal integration and automation in web site or (Revolution/
SuperCard/other) software. Contact me for a quote before 1 Jan 2010
and we'll charge (reduced) 2009 prices.
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 27 dec 2009, om 18:07 heeft Kee Nethery het volgende geschreven: