free Rev game! - free Monks!

Brian Thomas insidepocket at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:01:56 EST 2009

Ah, I didn't finish that last note before my finger hit the return.

Let me just say that the game is SOLITAIRE FOR MONKS!

Killing Time was born when the Voyager Company created an ad saying that
were "games in If Monks had Macs because monks goofed off."

I thought that was sort of disrespectful. So, I designed a game especially
for monks.

Also, I created a picture book while living in a Hindu ashram last
Christmas. It is online here:

http://rivertext.smugmug.com/Travel/This-is-India/7344740_RMt4r

<http://rivertext.smugmug.com/Travel/This-is-India/7344740_RMt4r>Brian

P.S. are these messages still archived on the web? I accidentally let my
email address signature get posted in the last email.