free Rev game! - free Monks!

Brian Thomas insidepocket at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:42:03 EST 2009

Wow, the monks posture was better than that of their Macintosh displays! I
really liked seeing that film.

I am about to write a letter about the game to the Monks of an ashram on the
Ganges River in Rishikesh where I stayed last Christmas. I was hoping to get
some positive feedback that everything is working here first.

Let me just say that the game is SOLITAIRE FOR MONKS!