free Rev game! - free Monks!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 23 12:59:38 EST 2009

Hi Brian,

Thanks, this is great news.

You can use Rapidshare.com to share big files (max 200MB). You might
want to use a combination of Rapidshare and a torrent file and let
people choose what they prefer.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Full PayPal integration and automation in web site or (Revolution/
SuperCard/other) software. Contact me for a quote before 1 Jan 2010
and we'll charge (reduced) 2009 prices.
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 23 dec 2009, om 18:52 heeft Brian Thomas het volgende geschreven: