web tables 2 rev tables

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Dec 22 22:51:00 EST 2009

Phil Davis <revdev at pdslabs.net> wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> It seems to me the bigger problem is the conversion of nested html
> tables, which are pretty common. That said, here is a button script that
> converts a 'simple' html table to a tab-delimited text file. From there
> the sky is the limit.  ;-)  NOTE: This code works with only the simplest
> of tables, but it gives you a starting point if you want to go this way.

That's a sweet script Phil!
I only had to change one line because my html table tags included a few
other other descriptors.

CHANGED:
replace "<table>" with (cr & "<table>") in tData
TO:
replace "<table border=1 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=1>" with (cr &
"<table>") in tData

Thank you, and Merry Christmas!!!

---
Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>