$Global Variables

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Tue Dec 22 14:58:47 EST 2009

I just started using 4.0 and in most tests I'm happy. But like most
developers I like to work in my own non-default environment and so....

I'm trying to clear up some of the unused clutter that appears during debug.
I've found that the $(dollar sign) global variables that are owned by RunRev
popup first on the variables list.

Is there any way of turning off this feature(?), or am I stuck with it?

I've unset the "show global's" switch in the script editor preferences and
also turned off the "show RunRev UI elements in lists" to no avail.

Please tell me that there is a simple solution for this irritation.

Cal