[ANN] tRev Pre-holiday Update!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Dec 22 12:31:03 EST 2009

Dear tRev fanciers,

We have just posted a fairly significant pre-holiday update for tRev.
We're making room for the revelation of our Easter Egg feature on
Christmas day. No one has found the egg, btw.

Below you'll see a link to a 4 minute video showing you our new
Transparent Inspection feature. It has a much enhanced UI that does
not require the use of the option key. This, in turn, has freed up the
use of the option key. Details on the page to which this link points:

     http://reveditor.com/pre-holiday-update

Best,

Jerry Daniels

http://reveditor.com