Slideshows in iRev

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Dec 22 00:13:28 EST 2009

Sivakatirswami wrote:
Turned out to be "too easy"

I just commented out the navigation buttons and passed the value I was
poking into the 'next" button into the refresh tag

content="2;url=http://www.himalayanacademy.com/slideshows/templates/slideshow-auto.irev?path=<?rev
put tSlidesPath ?>&current_slide=<?rev put tNext ?>" />

and it worked straight away:

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/slideshows/templates/slideshow-auto.irev?path=/slideshows/srilanka/2009/nallur-july/