Slideshows in iRev

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Dec 21 23:45:13 EST 2009

OK well I've reduced it to a single iRev template that runs alone or can
be passed to an iFrame:

see

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/runrev/iRev_slideshow.html

for the irev code. soooo much easier now than doing this via rev cgi's!

It will be easy to hide the "next" and "Previous" buttons and simply
pass the integer to the next slide to the refresh tag.

Then we will have slide shows that take as long as it takes to process
and upload the files (no thumbs yet in this framework)

Om Shanti
Sivakatirswami

Production Manager
    www.HinduismToday.com