Slideshows in iRev

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:39:25 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 4:16 PM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
> Sarah (and Sivakatirswami) wrote:
>>
>> I would be very interested to see your code for this slideshow please.
>
> Ok, but it's almost too easy to post. There's a folder called "cgiphotos" of
> flower images in the same directory as the irev page. Inside that folder is
> also a text file named "cgiphotos.txt", which contains a list of all the
> available photos. Each line of the list has a file name as item one and a
> description as item two, like this:

Thanks Jacque. The transition was so smooth that I didn't realise you
were using the REFRESH directive.
I too have wrestled with the idea of keeping the slide show in order
instead of just randomising, but it all seems too much like hard work
:-) Maybe next year....

Cheers,
Sarah