Passing parameters from Rev to Applescript

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Dec 21 18:17:04 EST 2009

Add something like this:

	put field 1 into tTemp
	replace "tWindowName" with "Pictures" in tTemp
	do tTemp as Applescript

I usually do special tag around 'replaceable' items like in
replace "<property>" with pProperty in tTheScript
do tTheScript as applescript

HTHs

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html