iRev How do I manage a different folder full of images

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Dec 21 18:03:27 EST 2009

The exact numbers are not important yet because I don't know how many
will be uploaded (could be thousands).
So, the best way I know how to describe what I am doing is that the
Main folder is used for a pre determined number of images to be viewed
on the Main website as "Latest uploads". But I want to mirror them in
another folder that can't handle more than 100 at a time since that
folder is viewed from a special Mobile site via Pipho/Jaipho that
can't handle downloading more than 100 at a time without a major slow
down of download time. BUT I could move new images into the Remote
folder IF I move the oldest into another folder until that folder
fills up and then I need to do it again when that fills up. etc.

I don't need them to move per image and was thinking that I can move
them based on a chunk of time (week or month) instead - as long as the
Remote folders don't have too much more than 100 at a time. I could
name the remote folders based on dates etc. This seems best as only
the first remote folder would need watched and when it reaches 100
then maybe then I could just dump them all into another folder.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html