iRev How do I manage a different folder full of images

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:46:21 EST 2009

Hi Thomas ! Happy holidays to you too 8)

If I understand well:

1) You have one folder used by your rev application. I'll name it the "main
folder"
2) Each 10 files uploaded in the main folder you want mirroring those 10
files into another folder. I'll name it the "mirror folder". The
mirror folder will be used by the mobile viewer application.
3) Each 150 files in the main folder you want to erase all the files in
the main folder
4) Each 100 files in the mirror folder you want to move the 100 oldest files
from the mirror folder to a new folder. I'll name this new folder a
"backup folder"

Constraints
1) Each backup folders can contain only 100 files
2) Steps 2 through 4 require that you be notified by email
3) You need to check your files after a mirror or a backup operation

Is that correct ?

-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best ! 8)