iRev How do I manage a different folder full of images

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Dec 21 08:34:55 EST 2009

Hello all and happy holidays to you all,

I made an app for uploading photos remotely to a folder on on-rev. I
also have another folder that feeds a mobile viewer app. What I would
like to do is manage both of these folders.

1. When uploaded to folder A. after it reaches a predetermined amount
like 10 then make a DUPLICATE of them to folder B.?
2. Be notified via an EMAIL that this has happened at certain TIMES.
2. When folder A. reaches say 150 then DELETE all images in Folder A.
(MAKE SURE all have been moved to folder B. though)
2. Keep an eye on folder B. when it reaches say 100 images then MOVE
the oldest photos to a new CREATED folder C. or if that is FULL than
MOVE to a new folder D. etc.

How/what is the best way to do this in iRev scripts???

Duplicating, Deleting, Moving and then Creating folders
Time Checks and Email/notifications

Thanks

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html