Slideshows in iRev

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Dec 20 04:44:19 EST 2009

you can do the automatic advance in html using the REFRESH meta
tag<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_refresh>

I've built photo galleries around a lot of html pages and refresh tags.

Depreciated by the W3C for redirects, but works like a champ for this
purpose.

Place inside <head> to refresh page after 5 seconds:

Redirect to http://example.com/ after 5 seconds:

Redirect to http://example.com/ immediately: