[VOTE] Tool Palette dissapear randomly Report #8500

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Dec 18 17:58:07 EST 2009

It's not your job to make your bug voting habit the way runrev wants it to be. it's runrevs task to make the vote system work in a way that is useful to them.

If the current system is not useful to them, then:

a.) your votes are superfluous, as they ignore votes, or use them only in border cases, and you should vote for whatever you want (or not at all if that's your thing).
b.) you should vote for things you want to vote for, because at least then the votes are useful to you
c.) or they should change it to work as they intend, and until then, you can use it to vote on things you find important

or maybe it does work as they want it to, in which case you should vote as you see fit ;)

But then, maybe you shouldn't listen to strangers on the internet...

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com?target=chatrev

Chat with other RunRev developers: