The Tatty, Old Metacard icon.

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 17 01:27:39 EST 2009

Hey, I'd happy to take the credit, but I don't think it was me.  My brain
may have lost too many functioning cells, but I only recall creating a
splash screen for MC under Scott Raney and some answer dialog icons for MC
under Richard Gaskin.

I think it's about time Klaus Major changed the splash screen to a banana.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design