Saving standalone substacks

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 10:52:19 EST 2009

> Message: 23
> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:53:00 +0800
> From: Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Saving standalone substacks
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> You might try here:
>
> http://revjournal.com/tutorials/saving_data_in_revolution.html
>
> HTH
>
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 1:05 PM, James Hurley <jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
> >wrote:
>
>> Is there a tutorial someplace on saving data in the standalone
>> substacks?
>>
>> Jim Hurley

Kay,

Thanks. As always, Sarah to the rescue.

Actually, I had recalled that the splash screen was the way to go.
My question is really quite primitive. When the user quits, or just
wants to save the substacks, what is the action plan, specifically,
what is the code? Save.....the substacks name. Is a file path
required? Like I said, my question is quite primitive.

Jim Hurley