Shortcut for resizing a selected object ?

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:55:25 EST 2009

Hi all,

Oups ! It seems that my original message was too long ! 8)

> Doesn't trapping the arrowKey message, also supported in HC, do what you
> want?

> Craig Newman

In fact I'm in editing mode with the edit tool when I tried to resize a
button with arrow keys. It's an old (may be bad) habit that I have to resize
objects with arrow keys. I find it more convenient.
When I edit objects it seems that the Message Watcher doesn't receive a
arrowkey message but a rawkeydown/up message.

> Zryip

> Welcome to the us list. I believe there are some tutorials on the
> runRev site for HC users to make the leap. I think unless someone has
> a tool already you may have to roll your own for this one. But be
> prepared to be pleasantly surprised by a lot of what rev has to offer.
> There are so many directions you can take now it is hard to look at
> just one thing to be impressed by.

> Glad to have you here....

> Tom McGrath III
> Lazy River Software
> 3mcgrath at comcast.net

Thank you for your welcome Tom ! 8)
It was maybe 6 or 7 years that I have not open my old friend HC but when I'm
using Revolution all my mind is boiling like the good old days. 8)
Too many things to discover, too many things to do, too many thing to share.
I'm so excited that I don't know where to start. 8)

If someone is interested by a solution, I could send it off list (it was
included on my original and definitively too long message never posted) 8)

- Zryip TheSlug - wish you the best ! 8)