New Data Tree Control

Steve Checkley steve at theworcestersource.com
Mon Dec 14 08:44:26 EST 2009

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the message on here. Whilst writing, I'd also like to thank the other contributors for their recent kind words about my library.

To answer your question directly, no you can't change the font size but you will in the future.

At the moment, Data Tree is designed to match the host operating system, be it Mac or Windows and won't currently let you deviate from this. However, I've currently got custom skin properties in the works and this feature will be included as part of a future update.

Until that is released, I don't mind making the odd custom build for little tweaks such as this. Paying customers only, mind! ;o)

Thanks,

Steve
www.theworcestersource.com