Newbie question

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:22:48 EST 2009

On 12/12/2009 20:50, Mark Swindell wrote:
> Speaking of "Nable" is that typo ever going to be corrected in the Help pane?
>
> On Dec 11, 2009, at 11:55 PM, Jim Bufalini wrote:
>

>> Hi Tim,
>>

>>> Any searchable archives of this mailing list? Would like to check
>>> there first before bothering everyone with basic questions.
>>>
>> On your Revolution menu, go to Help ->  Revolution Search Engine and on the
>> second tab over from the left you can select Gmane, Mail Archive or Nable
>> and perform your searches right from the Search Engine. There are also many
>> other resources available from the Search Engine.

Oddly enough the database update in RevStudio 4 (Mac) didn't work,
leaving me
with an unusable Search Engine. Same "poo" with Ubuntu (both RevStudio
and RevMedia)

Didn't have that problem with RevMedia 4 (Mac).

Too "fried and crispy" after that to bother firing up the XP box to see
"what gives" over there.

My personal experience is that Richard Gaskin's "4W_RevListSearch.rev"
is the best bet!

It is here:

http://tc.versiontracker.com/product/redir/lid/365918/4W_RevListSearch.rev