Scaling Groups?

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu Dec 10 21:42:33 EST 2009

Scott,

I have no code for you, only a thought on the easiest way I could
imagine:

- calculate orig width / new width ratio of the meta group
- calculate orig height / new height ratio of the meta group
- I would scale the individual objects' height and width using the
ratios above
- I would scale the locations of each object with the same ratios
- I would then place the new resized objects at their new locations

But you probably know all that. I was fun to type it out, tho.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-drag-n-drop-your-handlers