Standalone (& revlet) not working: internet LIB missing?

Medard liste.revo at medard.on-rev.com
Thu Dec 10 16:51:21 EST 2009

I updated today a small stack, aimed at showing the weather forecast for
my town [The Weather Channel]

It works nicely, excepted for the forecast data, as they changed their
web page ;-)
-- set right

I tried to make a standalone to put it on the desktop
-- but the app refuses to launch!
I tried also to build a revlet -- the plugin insists on "bad revlet" ;->

So, I wonder if the standalone needs more resources, such as an internet
lib, since it has to connect on the internet to get the forecast data...

Am I correct?
In this situation, what to do?