OT OS X HD Partitioning, multiple OSs

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Dec 7 13:20:14 EST 2009

Sims,

I have licenses for both Parallels (up to v 4) and VMWare Fusion and yet
I've switched to virtualbox. I like sun virtualbox very much gives
everything parallels and vmware ever did to me and yet it is free.

I have the same machine as the one you're buying wondeful laptop. I use
virtualbox to run windows xp, open suse and haiku. I've switched away from
ubuntu since 7.10 the releases been getting worse for me, could never manage
to get the sound to work on my desktop pc with karmic koala. Switched to
opensuse 11.2 and am happy.

Life is good
andre