2 Datagrid questions

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Dec 7 08:59:05 EST 2009

On Dec 6, 2009, at 2:17 PM, Éric Miclo wrote:

> I'd have 2 questions about DataGrid:
>
> - is there a way to completely deactivation sorting of a DataGrid. I
> only want to display the data in the order it was entered.

The following lesson discusses how to disable sorting.

How Do I Customize or Disable Column Sorting?: <http://lessons.runrev.com/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7330

> - is it possible to get the data from a particular column from a
> DataGrid, and if yes how (I've looked at the doc, found something,
> but for the moment I'm unable to get it working).

You would have to write your own accessor for that. The lesson that
discusses aggregate values for columns should get you started.

How Do I Get Aggregate Values for Columns?: <http://lessons.runrev.com/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7321

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems