How do I construct a scroll bar for stack larger than screen

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 7 08:03:11 EST 2009

Dear Kresten,

Just follow the instructions. Select all objects, group, use the
property inspector to give the group scrollbars. Once you have that
and run into problems, just ask again.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 7 dec 2009, om 13:00 heeft Kresten Bjerg het volgende geschreven: