Text encoding problem

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 08:35:37 EST 2009

Thanks so much for that i was getting myself in a real twist over all the
combinations - don't suppose your name has lead to influencing your
expertise in these matters :)

I've also run into problems sorting containers - and the documentation /
comment system is not helping:

sort unicodeIndex
> sort international unicodeIndex

don't seem to work - ever? or with certain encodings? Anyone know how to
sort unicode - so far I'm having to lock the screen and put it into a field
and then sort the field - I'd like to simply sort the data in memory.