Code Samples/Comparisons

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Dec 4 10:04:11 EST 2009

This is a very useful comment, Viktoras!

I still want code.

I will give a shiny new RunRev mug to the first five people who submit
plausible, actual code samples to me according to my original request.

- Bill

"viktoras d." <viktoras at ekoinf.net> wrote in
message news:4B18EB2E.6030807 at ekoinf.net...