Rev 4.0 article on TheServerSide

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:38:46 EST 2009

The simple solution to the following would be to provide a bibliography.

If every example on the pdf came from a non Rev site, and was per the PHP
example, ie an actual site that teaches how to write <insert programming
language here> then it would remove any accusation that Rev was
intentionally writing poor code comparisons.

my 2 clams