[OT] Illustrating C

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Dec 2 21:45:27 EST 2009

Alejandro,

While I was coursing computer science I used that book a lot. I love it!

Most of my fellow students had huge C bibles with thousand pages and more, I
had only that book and it contained everything I wanted and was easy to
follow and understand.

I really think it is a great book, thought it was out of print, will get
myself a copy.

Cheers
andre