Swing Browser is in testing

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Dec 2 18:58:44 EST 2009

Nicolas,

Yes... this can be a bit frustrating. Just walked another user through
the startup process. He's using XP and IE. Wouldn't work at all. He
switched to Firefox and everything worked perfectly. Not a single problem.

The black screen you are seeing is just a protective graphic to prevent
users from interacting too soon. But it should disappear at the end of
the startup process. So something is not completing right. I'll be
digging into this tomorrow AM.

Thanks for helping. I appreciate it. All this testing is helping uncover
the nuances of the plugin... and it's many inconsistencies. It's
definitely not ready for show time.

Richard