ICS functions Library

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Dec 2 03:09:17 EST 2009

Again, I mentioned it because it was the only vCal lib that I'd heard of. It
used to be at the soapdog.com site, which doesn't exist. And it's not at
andregarzia.com. So at this point it's up to Andre if he wants it out there.
He wrote it a long time ago...

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev