A Mac Question

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Aug 30 09:42:16 EDT 2009

Nicolas,

It's really easy to stop GLX2 from being part of Revolution.

There is only ONE file that makes GLX2 work:

GLX2 Code.rev

Move it from, or compress it in the third party plugins folder and
GLX2 no longer comes alive when you start Revolution.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie