Launch another app from my standalone

Adrian Williams adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 06:09:56 EDT 2009

Jim,
The docs give the "it" example - so I used it verbatim.
There are not two launch statements.
The 'get shell' is a script in another button I was trying too. But I
got the same error.
Guess this is all to do with the defaultFolder.
The reason I wanted to use "it" was that I have no way to know the
actual pathname.
Whilst there are ways to get this, I wanted to keep it real simple,
because after all, everything is in the same folder.

Is it necessary to 'put' and 'set' the defaultFolder if the full
pathname is not used?

Thanks,
Adrian