Snow Leopard

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Fri Aug 28 20:40:13 EDT 2009

Ah, how quickly my tiny knowledge store is left behind!  How do you
set Safari to 32 or 64 bit?  I've looked all over and can't see how.

George

On Aug 28, 2009, at 7:28 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Colin Holgate<coiin at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 2009, at 5:36 PM, George C Brackett wrote:
>
>> I've found just one gotcha so far: the RevWeb plugin does not work
>> with
>> Snow Leopard Safari.  Works okay with current version of Firefox.
>
> Was Safari set to 32 bit or 64 bit? Same for Firefox?

I have Safari set to run as 32 bit for 1Password compatibility and
revlets work fine.
I notice, checking in Activity Monitor, that Rev is not 64 bit itself,
so I presume the revWeb plugin is also 32 bit.

Cheers,
Sarah
subscription preferences: