Navigate to another page from revLet?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Aug 28 14:32:47 EDT 2009

On Aug 28, 2009, at 2:31 PM, Dave Cragg wrote:

> I was interested to see whether "launch url" would open the default
> browser if you had first loaded the page in a non-default browser.
> (e.g. start in Firefox but url is launched in Safari)
>
> But I didn't get that far. "launch url" did nothing at all in a
> revlet. (no problem in testing from the IDE) This was on OS X with
> both Safari and OS X. I take it from your mail that "launch url"
> does open a new window. What platform is this on? Is there any
> special magic that is required.

I had to check some of the security boxes. At first I only had 1 or 2
selected and launch url didn't work. Then I went through and checked
all of them and it did. I'm just experimenting at this point so I
haven't bothered to determine which security setting is required.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems