[ANN] Script Colour Editor 1.0.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 28 03:16:42 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

I had the impression that this stack could be used to change the
script colorising in Rev's own script editor. Am I wrong? If I'm
right, how are we supposed to use your stack? Do I have the insert a
script into back? Keep your stack in the plug-ins folder, perhaps?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com