[OT] Re: [ANN] tRev's new 'decoder' now showing...video is up!

Robert Maniquant rman at free.fr
Wed Aug 26 11:24:52 EDT 2009

Food for thoughts..

Hi, I also rely heavily on "put" as soon as I notice a problem arise. I like
to follow what's happening ("into handler ZZ" "with value of EE=zz" ) I
dreamed of an "aware" decoder which would allow me just a) select a few
variables (among global, handlers and function parameters, internal
variables) b) review their history along the time-line. This timeLine would
be in 2D : horizontal axis would be time and the sequence of handlers where
the variables selected appear, plus maye be a systematic report on
parameters variables ; vertical axis would allow to report loops values of
these variables where needed.

it might be more simple to list time line vertically and provide a pop box
for loops reports, the basis idea is to have 2D somehow!

Any thoughts?

Robert Maniquant