Syllabic division of words

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:53:00 EDT 2009

> For the record, I would like to be able to program in Rev just by talking to
> it and telling it what I want done-- in plain Amerian. And please RunRev, do
> not provide the progressive liberal semantic software intepretation, but
> rather a deep Texas conservative one, just like the accent I weel be
> speaking in.

LOL!

In one of my infrequent forays into testing Apple's speech
recognition, I found that it was really geared to a male American
voice.
With my rather high-pitched voice, I got almost nowhere, but my
husband had quite a good success rate, which improved if he put on his
best attempt at a US accent :-)

Sarah