Syllabic division of words

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Aug 26 04:19:39 EDT 2009

LOL,
Gone for how many months from this list, come back and see Randall has his
Eliza Troll forum-reply software still running at high pace.

For the record, I would like to be able to program in Rev just by talking to
it and telling it what I want done-- in plain Amerian. And please RunRev, do
not provide the progressive liberal semantic software intepretation, but
rather a deep Texas conservative one, just like the accent I weel be
speaking in.

This is probably the single most important feature Rev can add. Just think
of the possibilities! To be able to say to Rev,

"Please go look at Photoshop, then program an exact duplicate of it. But not
too exact so I won't get sued. Now, add a cool icon but don't use the word
Photoshop. And, because you now do websites, please create a website with
PayPal and let folks download a copy for only $5.  Oh, and send the money to
me."

Whew! Tiring. Tomorow we'll do the Linux version.

(Actually, I think Jerry might well be working on some sort of voice
controlled t-rev something or other as we speak!)